Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

✪Astr0th's Moderator Application

Heart 
Name: Vincent Foong
IGN [In Game Name]: ✪Astr0th
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/astr0th99/                         
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: First, I know this is dumb but there are sometimes there isn't moderators online so if whoever needs help, I am there. Second, there are a lot of cheaters like hacking, ghosting RDM or even freekilling, I am there to help
. Third, so that i can learn how to be a BETTER moderator and improve at it. 
Howmany hours a week can you play: Weekends 2 to 4 hours (except for school-ing on weekdays and rejection from parents on not playing pc)
Any past experience as a mod on any game: no

I've been in the server for around 8 hours for the past few days and I only see you only for about 1 hour and then you leave. I think you should work on that.

Protip: If you can't find the inno, buy wallhacks

Regarding your 3rd point....
You can definitely learn, but I personally feel that you are not ready for a moderator role. I don't see you establishing a presence among the current player base (other than the occasional mic or music spam)
For that reason, I am out. - 1
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 

First of all, have some faith. Without it how can you be a mod?
It's not dumb to apply the application because you want to make the server great again.
Not Active-1
Hasta La Vista Baby!

(07-07-2019, 11:12 PM)Bunny (3) Wrote: I've been in the server for around 8 hours for the past few days and I only see you only for about 1 hour and then you leave. I think you should work on that.

I had been playing at least 2 or 3 hours last Sunday. Maybe you were offline that time

There is one time that is met a guy ghosting in multimod. I got unlucky that time to report him but the screenshot picture size are too big to upload. I failed

(07-10-2019, 09:52 AM)✪Astr0th Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 11:12 PM)Bunny (3) Wrote: I've been in the server for around 8 hours for the past few days and I only see you only for about 1 hour and then you leave. I think you should work on that.

I had been playing at least 2 or 3 hours last Sunday. Maybe you were offline that time

There is one time that is met a guy ghosting in multimod. I got unlucky that time to report him but the screenshot picture size are too big to upload. I failed

couldnt u just report in the discord without proof and check if anyone else has proof?
[img]blob:https://zeddygaming.com/b80509bd-c42c-46f0-a6df-28cc95280745[/img]

I deleted my discord, sorry. I will redownload discord now.

No point applying if you cant play on weekdays imo. If you want to be a mod the least you could do is to use your mic more often and get familiar with the community first.

-rep
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 

-rep MOTHER DIE MOTHER DIE MOTHER DIE
                                          MOTHER DIE 
                                          MOTHER DIE

neutral, more towards -1, idt i rlly see you online that often, but even when you do I dont see you stepping up or helping new players