Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mod App (duped)

Name: Dan
IGN [In Game Name]: Dabeh
Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dabeh (STEAM_1:0:36492834)
Why do you want to become a moderator: Not really sure - most of the time when I play on these servers I will experience obvious hackers/spammers. Quite quickly the server will die down as people do not want to go to arena 1 only to get instant binked. Just seems like 1v1 is a hacker magnet. It'd just be an overall better experience for me personally to not have to deal with that crap.
How many hours a week can you play: I don't feel the amount of hours I play should have an impact on my application, I work from home and my steam is always open for people to ping me if they experience an issue. It only takes me a minute to load my CSGO up and deal with it. My hours are pretty good for a sea server, as I'm on during times most people won't be (either at work, or asleep).
Any past experience as a mod on any game: I ran some pretty popular surfing servers back in the day on CSS, with mods etc. I'm a devops guy and I'm a professional working in the industry. I'd say there won't be much issue of power abuse here, as with my age all I really care about now is not dealing with peoples bullshit that want to have fun, at the expense of everyone else around them. I manage and do support as well for my own job which has many streamers signed up actively using it requiring support.

-rep a new guy and needs more experience Smile
                                          MOTHER DIE 
                                          MOTHER DIE

sry but there is no hacker in mmod.. and also.. gl on ur mod app but im gonna -rep instead

(06-13-2019, 11:32 AM)mellow Wrote: sry but there is no hacker in mmod.. and also.. gl on ur mod app but im gonna -rep instead

didn't your mod application for mmod include "people who hack a lot" :p?

(06-13-2019, 10:38 AM)Dabeh Wrote: Name: Dan
IGN [In Game Name]: Dabeh
Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dabeh (STEAM_1:0:36492834)
Why do you want to become a moderator: Not really sure - most of the time when I play on these servers I will experience obvious hackers/spammers. Quite quickly the server will die down as people do not want to go to arena 1 only to get instant binked. Just seems like 1v1 is a hacker magnet. It'd just be an overall better experience for me personally to not have to deal with that crap.
How many hours a week can you play: I don't feel the amount of hours I play should have an impact on my application, I work from home and my steam is always open for people to ping me if they experience an issue. It only takes me a minute to load my CSGO up and deal with it. My hours are pretty good for a sea server, as I'm on during times most people won't be (either at work, or asleep).
Any past experience as a mod on any game: I ran some pretty popular surfing servers back in the day on CSS, with mods etc. I'm a devops guy and I'm a professional working in the industry. I'd say there won't be much issue of power abuse here, as with my age all I really care about now is not dealing with peoples bullshit that want to have fun, at the expense of everyone else around them. I manage and do support as well for my own job which has many streamers signed up actively using it requiring support.

-rep do you want to be a 1v1 arena mod or multimod mod

(06-13-2019, 11:39 AM)Dabeh Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 11:32 AM)mellow Wrote: sry but there is no hacker in mmod.. and also.. gl on ur mod app but im gonna -rep instead

didn't your mod application for mmod include "people who hack a lot" :p?

Hmm.. Maybe i was drunk when i type that
 hmm.. u nvr know.. and i obviously know i typed tha sentence "people who like to hack alot" for some reason..

Accepted by Zeddy, congrats.