Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dodo's Moderator application

Star 
Name:Ian
IGN [In Game Name]: TheDodo
Steam I'd:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tryharder999/home                              
Why do you want to become a moderator: I have multiple reasons to be applying for Moderator on ZeddyGaming's Multimod server. There is a specific reason that made me apply for moderator, the reason is that there are some mic spammers and they are usually playing earrape songs and more. If they are doing that and there is no admins or mods online, the whole server will be chaos and people will be mic spamming and there is no one to stop them. I would punish them and will make them not do a bad thing again. I know I might be salty sometimes but I will try to work on that and I will step up more. I will definitely not abuse my powers and will respect all players.
How many hours a week can you play: 4-6 hours a day depending on the amount of homework.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: No but I don't think that not being a moderator before will affect me being a moderator.
Your one and only,
Dodo

Strive and you will get there.

He's a funny kid, but wouldn't make a good admin. Very impulsive and always quick to the "angmoh shut up". His judgement is a bit wack, so I can't even imagine if he was admin.

(06-12-2019, 01:59 PM)avien Wrote: Name:Ian
IGN [In Game Name]: avien
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tryharder999/home                              
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: I think that there are not enough moderators in Multi mod and i might be annoying at some times but I think if i get this role i will respect it and i will be less toxic. Thank you for being patient and see you! 
Howmany hours a week can you play: 30-40 hours a week
Any past experience as a mod on any game: NIL

+rep good guy

+rep he is funny but is able to understand different people point of view

Try not to let others piss you off easily. Other than that, suitable for mod. +1
Once done it cannot be undone. Think twice.

Neutral towards +1
I agree with jo, you have the potential to become a good mod if you learn to control your anger and maybe become more friendly.
If I see you becoming a better candidate, I'll change to a +1.
Strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. Conflict breeds catastrophe.

Thank you for giving your advices i will certainly work on it.
Strive and you will get there.

Comparing with the other moderators application, I am gonna give this a - 1.
Reason being I don't think you have shown maturity and I look forward to seeing changes. For now, I will appreciate you more as a player than a moderator.
Age is just a number, jail is just a room