Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Frostdrake tower event!

As lots of players has been requesting, we'll be having a frost drake event this Saturday, 18/5! The event will start from 4 pm (GMT+8) and last for 3 hours until 7 pm. Of course, as always there's credits for winning the map! A total of 6000 credits will be given to winners! ( I love you 3000 x 2 ). Like always, escapist best of luck, teamwork is strongly required to beat this hard map. 
Let's achieve the first win on Zeddy's Server this Saturday! 

Any sorts of misleading, griefing or trolling will be punished by me. If we do not beat the map within the time limit, the event will end and no one will get the credits. So teamwork and good listening is really important. 

If you don't have the map, you can download it by joining the server of simply download it from 
https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/2368-csgo-ze-map-list/
ze_frostdrake_tower_v1

Thank You Loonatic, Very Cool!
[Image: R7zqDkR.png]

my body is ready for 3 hours of cancer

My mind is ready

oH my GaWD

(05-14-2019, 05:12 PM)Loonatic Wrote:
As lots of players has been requesting, we'll be having a frost drake event this Saturday, 18/5! The event will start from 4 pm (GMT+8) and last for 3 hours until 7 pm. Of course, as always there's credits for winning the map! A total of 6000 credits will be given to winners! ( I love you 3000 x 2 ). Like always, escapist best of luck, teamwork is strongly required to beat this hard map. 
Let's achieve the first win on Zeddy's Server this Saturday! 

Any sorts of misleading, griefing or trolling will be punished by me. If we do not beat the map within the time limit, the event will end and no one will get the credits. So teamwork and good listening is really important. 

If you don't have the map, you can download it by joining the server of simply download it from 
https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/2368-csgo-ze-map-list/
ze_frostdrake_tower_v1

Good luck, to whoever is leading because im definitely not leading this map. I am going to lose iq if i lead
[Image: unknown.png]

When Crazy Escape Marathon Map Event?
Zombie Escaper Players ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think i now have stage 4 brain cancer.

I had 0 IQ to begin with, now I have -20 IQ. <#