Zeddy Gaming

Full Version: ☾ Moonライカ ✭'s Unban Appeal (ZDG AWP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: MoonRaika
IGN: (In Game Name) ☾ Moonライカ ✭
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoonRaika
Why were you banned: Hacking
Your apology/Reasoning: I was banned from Zeddy AWP Server, Even though it IS a new account I can guarantee that I am not cheating, I have no obligations to reveal my main account and my alternative online presence but you can't just ban people who are good at the game. First of all if you want to keep my ban, show me the evidence and proof and I will confirm it myself if it was sus or not, but it will NEVER be a green light for a ban from me because I know I am not cheating. I heard that about half of the player base suspected I was cheating, I don't really care about how the majority or minority thinks, but people with authority - please be reasonable with your bans and go through my play style and habits of my shooting using the AWP. I joined the server less than 20 times and got top 6 with pure skill, if you don't believe me, then whatever, if you want to ban me, prove it. own up to it. Don't get pressured by the majority of the player base to ban a single player. btw if u think I'm cheating on a smurf, I bought prime, cases, bought another mobile number for steam guard, and I am planning to buy a knife on this account. One more thing, If you're gonna ask me why am I not playing on my main? Private life reasons, Drama, and aren't I free to not show who or what am I previously before this name? To avoid drama and conflict between my close friends? Yes I am using this account as an escape to feel more free, but that is the only reason for me to use a smurf. Not to cheat. p.s. sorry for the rant.

Edit: Regarding the "My apology" part, i have nothing to apologize for. But if you find me not guilty, I need an apology for the false ban

There's a poll for you to vote if you think I'm legit or not, I just want to see how much of the player base actually thinks I'm hacking, Go on voice your opinions.
Imagine appealing for an unban and not giving us information to prove ur innocence

KEKW

2 Steam Groups: cute egirls only and egirl vibez

Press X to Doubt -> (x)
(05-14-2021, 04:09 PM)[LMS] Koen Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine appealing for an unban and not giving us information to prove ur innocence

KEKW

2 Steam Groups: cute egirls only and egirl vibez

Press X to Doubt -> (x)

Imagine banning someone without proof or evidence lmao, Do you have information to prove that your ban was valid?
First of all, you admitted to using cheats shortly after joining the server. Secondly, many people suspect you of cheating, not on a whim, but after watching you play on the server and watching your MM games. Personally, after watching your plays on the AWP server, I feel that you have too much info even though there was no sound and no radar for you to go off of. Thirdly, if you really want to get unbanned, then revealing your main account would help with that, if you don't want to show it to the player base, fine, at least show the moderation team. Lastly, posting an unban appeal and basically saying "I know I'm not cheating, so you should show me your proof for banning me" isn't going to help.
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆
wait you trace enemies through the wall as well? Ayy we have the same playstyle!
(05-15-2021, 05:53 AM)asoonasao Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you admitted to using cheats shortly after joining the server. Secondly, many people suspect you of cheating, not on a whim, but after watching you play on the server and watching your MM games. Personally, after watching your plays on the AWP server, I feel that you have too much info even though there was no sound and no radar for you to go off of.  Thirdly, if you really want to get unbanned, then revealing your main account would help with that, if you don't want to show it to the player base, fine, at least show the moderation team. Lastly, posting an unban appeal and basically saying "I know I'm not cheating, so you should show me your proof for banning me" isn't going to help.

First of all, I'm not admitting to cheating, i'm being sarcastic to the people thinking i'm cheating. Secondly, The people that suspect me of cheating from my MM games are the reason people get false banned on overwatched, and on the server? Not trying to be vulgar, but there are tons of "trash" players, I'm not being mean to them because some of them are good people, but they aren't good enough to me personally. MGs and DMGs saying that they tried for so long to rank up? My first day on the server, i reached LE. People who are bad at judging whether others are cheating shouldn't judge. If you are bad, at least have good eyes for a cheater. Personally, a lot of you guys are deaf, My plays on the server solely depends on my map knowledge, radar reading, understanding of enemies playstyle, and teammate position, and my reaction time. If i fail to do these, i perform badly, ever realized that? I'm not saying I'm the best out there, I do have my flaws even in AWPing, but roughly 90% of the server aren't better than me, if there are people in the top 30s suspecting me? you're dead to me, i respected you. I would show the moderation team if they sign a e-Contract to not reveal any information about me unless i do it myself. Lastly, eh if u wanna ban me give me proof. If you are a judge in the court, and you find someone guilty and you're not willing to show proof, You're gonna go jobless. Show me proof, If you still find me guilty after showing me and hearing me out, You can find me guilty, But i'll still hold my appeal up.

p.s. who are these people that have "watched" my MM games? only Tae and l1feless on the AWP server have added me, if its any of them im really disappointed LOL.

(05-15-2021, 12:14 PM)Raven✪ Wrote: [ -> ]wait you trace enemies through the wall as well? Ayy we have the same playstyle!

I "Trace" them because i hear their footsteps, Which cheater with good skill will show them tracing? Raven i'm disappointed in you too.
Baseless accusations.
u guys funny, my baby moon gambatte kudasai
firstly i don't care if u r disappointed or what, I have seen you tracing enemies and I just say it, if u wanna prove that you're innocent, u can tell me personally on discord if that's something u don't wanna share it on public, just like what koen said, not providing proof isn't going to help u anything
proof has been provided, you will be unbanned shortly