Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Gameplay Idea] Zombie Escape

i have little bit gameplay idea for ZE

1.every time we shoot zombies we will gain money and the money will be used to buy weapons at their price. I know 1000$ is good price but idea to gain money from shooting zombies can open some variety thing like on number 2

2. To eleminate restriction grenade purchase. But.. for this idea set the grenade fire to 5000$ or 6000$ to avoiding grenade spam and smoke to 7000$ but only 1 times purchase every round. For flashbang idk for this maybe 5000$ for 2 times purchase every round. I know for no restriction purchase at grenade will make game little bit easier but this ide will make everyone to defending and gain money

3. Enable OP knifing human. First thing before we can do this idea at no.3 we need plugins help. Idk what the plugin name but at css on GFLClan.com or UNLOZE they have 1 private plugin for identify every someone knifing zombies and if 1 zombies got knifed by human and the zombies kill 1 human the plugin will have alert like (example)[SM] Sparky (STEAM_ID 0:12345678) killing kumamon god (STEAM_ID 0:123456789) - knifed by ZeddY (STEAM_ID 0:1234567)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. Have weapon cleaner plugin for avoiding lag because weapon

5. Disabled weapons reloading every buy new weapons its make to defending too much slowly xd

6. Enable Bhop :v ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry for too many idea to improve gameplay at ZE and so sorry for my bad english xd
Hint: every ide just transfered from css and so sorry if its all heard bad idea xd

like this your settings of CS:S.
Zombie Escaper Players ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)