Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Angel's Moderator Application

Name: Graydon
IGN [In Game Name]: Angel
Steam Id: 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ange1OfDarkness/
Why do you want to become a moderator: Currently speaking, I only see around 4 to maybe 5 mods actively online in jb. However, this 4-5 is commonly only seen on weekends. On weekdays, I barely see the same 1-2 mods online. I want to say this as humbly as possible, but I think that I am one of few that actively play on weekdays. With the current influx of many new players, someone needs to be there to teach them how to play. I'm not really sure if I can do that, but I'll try my best. Also, there have been times where no mods are online and everyone is unable to play cause of afk cts in the armory or some new guy who is baiting/freekilling.
How many hours a week can you play: Roughly at least 1-2 hours per day (4-5+ on weekends) so 10-25+ hours per week
Any past experience as a mod on any game: No (unless you can count fucking around with friends on your own Minecraft server)

~Angel
Strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict breeds catastrophe.

+1 active, knows the rules and is nice

Neutral.
+active on server and usually see him around
+positive vibes
-don't see you stepping up when necessary

Try to step up more often and I will reserve my judgement for the future. Good luck.
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 

0 towards -1
you're an active player but you're more of a causal player
see you often but don't think you can handle the server

see u around!
Jailbreak is fun!

-1, don't feel like u could control the server and freewounded me but didn't want to admit until i decided to check, which explains about your integrity.

+rep as long as he can ban those freekillers or mute micspammers then its ok in my opinion and he knows the rules
very active too.

+rep
very active and know the rules very well

Active but never take up the role to help others.Instead,waiting for mods to handle the situation
Hasta La Vista Baby!

-1 +1 -1 +1
Funny Meme!

Accepted as trial moderator for 1 month. Please claim in game rank from zeddy, the team will review your performance on 23rd June (Sunday)
Age is just a number, jail is just a room