Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Umbridge's Mod Application

Name: My name is Adrian, calling me by that would suffice.

IGN [In Game Name]: Umbridge

Steam Idhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168646129/

Age: I'm currently 17 years of age, turning 18 this May 11th. Finally turning legal soon. Definitely mature enough to make cohesive and proper decisions and to give out the just punishments if required.   

Why do you wan't to become a moderator: This is actually such a complex question and can be answered in a myriad of ways. However, I'd like to point out one significant reason as to why I want to become a moderator, or to put it nicely, a contributing and efficient member of the community. ZeddyGaming - the community, has grown so massively in the recent times and I want to be a part of its growth and to be a part of molding it to become the best version it can be. I've met a few moderators and all of them were great people, however, in my timezone, it's hard to see any of the said moderators on. The time I get on consists of some obnoxious and loud people, a large of them hacking as well. I want to help manage the community in the best way possible, as to make the experience for other players to be a more fulfilling and exciting one. I am also bilingual, extremely fluent in English, good at Filipino, and semi-fluent in Chinese. I would be able to communicate with other members without having to have a language barrier considering how most members of the server are Asians. My application may sound cheesy and kinda cringey but I believe that's what's true. I also played CSGO for more than 2-3 years now and have a generally good understanding of what is hacking and what is possible in game. That means I would be able to catch hackers with ease.

Despite all of that, I know that I've still got a lot to learn in terms of REALLY detailed aspects of maps. I got a general idea of most of them but I know it will only honed through time. I hope you could have the patience for me to do and get better as time progresses. 

How many hours a week can you play: I can assure 1-3 hours of gameplay daily, 3-5 hours on weekends (may change due to different circumstances). I play such a large amount of time because I actually enjoy spending time on the server and having nonsensical banter with the rest of the players. Despite what you all think, I have life out of CSGO.  I would be able to scale my time appropriately if needed by the owner.

Any past experience as a mod on any game: Before any of you laugh, Minecraft ISN'T as trashy as you think it is, and I think I still get a deep sense of nostalgia looking back a few years ago. I was an Administrator in a server which had around 2000 players at a time. I don't know if you understand the extent of how massive this server was, but it was enormous. I managed staff members and dabbled around Java programming as to install proper plugins for the server. I have good management and communication skills which I believe are prominent factors needed to have to become a moderator. I definitely grown so much a person since then and a few years older, I believe I am more than capable in handling a server like this. I also managed the server's forums and was given the role of accepting Helper Applications. The role was given to me due to my proficiency in English Literature or Creative Writing, which allows me to pick the best of the best written applications.

+1

One of the best written app I've read so far. Although I seldom see you in the server, I believe you will be a great addition to the team.

YOOHHH THIS IS A HELLA GOOD APPLICATION, BETTER ENGLISH THAN MEEEEE.
+rep seems like a nice person no problems so far.
i have never heard u talk before though

jesus fucking christ reading this gave me an epileptic seizure can you teach me english
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 

Accepted as Trial Mod for a month.

Kindly claim your rank from zeddy.