Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

idk ✝ Mod Application

+rep dont say my real name anymore
[Image: thumb-1920-642265.jpg]

Thumbs Up 
(12-25-2018, 07:23 AM)idk ✝ Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 05:48 AM)christmas kermit Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 04:47 AM)idk ✝ Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 04:00 AM)Kawaii-Desu Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 03:49 AM)idk ✝ Wrote: with the -101 reputations 
you still dare to say i curse people mother die
and i barely talk to you

what about you?
Curse ting grandmother die?
 Hey he's trying to show you some criticism, If you can't accept any I don't think you're ready to apply for mod.

im ready xD every time i post mod app this kermit the dinosaur come and troll wan
im not trolling wtf

am i not telling the truth? i didnt curse Ting's grandma to die, I found Ting posting a picture of her grandma in the hospital a little trashy and i posted it in discord, which is wrong of me, and apologized for it. I've seen you constantly shame other people for a flaw. If someone is skinny or fat, every argument you will fire back with: "At least i'm not fat/at least im not skinny as fuck/at least i don't have 100 -reps." And i'm doing the same thing here, but it seems like you are unable to take the same criticism that you give others. You also seem really immature for your age, like a malaysian yong kang, i honestly thought you were 14. 

If you're unable to take a little bit of criticism or hate at one of your flaws i don't see why you'd be ready for moderator. If you were mature enough you would have replied, "Yes, i got over it though. I havent asked anyone's mum's to die in a long time and i've been more mature". But instead of that, you change the subject into criticizing me. Im mainly online all the time on either one of my smurfs. And i haven't seen you on in awhile. 6-7 hours a day is a little too extreme too. That's almost 200 hours a month. It's like you wake up at 12 AM and play RPGsurf and RPGsurf ONLY until dinner time.   

I never really seen you once attempt to help out the server too. I don't think you're ready for mod. Also Elegance and sippingteainyourhood is the same person. 

All love though, don't want to cause any beef due to a mod application.

youve never seen me helping out the server because i was busy doing stuff in another server. And im not trying to defend myself.

"And i haven't seen you on in awhile. 6-7 hours a day is a little too extreme too. That's almost 200 hours a month. It's like you wake up at 12 AM and play RPGsurf and RPGsurf ONLY until dinner time."   

-kermit

I wake up at 11 and started playing cs or other games till like 10-11 pm. But how can u say that you havent seen me online for awhile? Ive been actively playing CSGO, Fortnite and Dota 2.
76.8 hours past 2 weeks
How am i not active? 232 hrs on record. This account is my new account that i created on Nov 1st and i literally played 200+ hour for 2 months

You also seem really immature for your age, like a malaysian yong kang, i honestly thought you were 14. 
^
i dont understand this sentence 
how am i a malaysian long kang?
and dont compare him to me 
Theres nothing wrong on being immature

(12-25-2018, 06:28 AM)Kawaii-Desu Wrote: This is a mod application, Don't settle all sorts of drama inside here, create a discord group or any group and talk it out there.
And If you were to judge someone based on their reputation that's seriously low class.

And as @Kermit said, " Elegance and sippingteainyourhood is the same person. ", This I can't say much as Zeddy has not set up sourcebans up yet, so I can't search your IP Adresses.
Not gonna cause beef, just being strict on Moderators. It's Christmas so don't cause beef here.

i dont know la this guy want find problem
today very happy wan then this guy come find problem

(12-25-2018, 05:48 AM)christmas kermit Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 04:47 AM)idk ✝ Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 04:00 AM)Kawaii-Desu Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 03:49 AM)idk ✝ Wrote: with the -101 reputations 
you still dare to say i curse people mother die
and i barely talk to you

what about you?
Curse ting grandmother die?
 Hey he's trying to show you some criticism, If you can't accept any I don't think you're ready to apply for mod.

im ready xD every time i post mod app this kermit the dinosaur come and troll wan
im not trolling wtf

am i not telling the truth? i didnt curse Ting's grandma to die, I found Ting posting a picture of her grandma in the hospital a little trashy and i posted it in discord, which is wrong of me, and apologized for it. I've seen you constantly shame other people for a flaw. If someone is skinny or fat, every argument you will fire back with: "At least i'm not fat/at least im not skinny as fuck/at least i don't have 100 -reps." And i'm doing the same thing here, but it seems like you are unable to take the same criticism that you give others. You also seem really immature for your age, like a malaysian yong kang, i honestly thought you were 14. 

If you're unable to take a little bit of criticism or hate at one of your flaws i don't see why you'd be ready for moderator. If you were mature enough you would have replied, "Yes, i got over it though. I havent asked anyone's mum's to die in a long time and i've been more mature". But instead of that, you change the subject into criticizing me. Im mainly online all the time on either one of my smurfs. And i haven't seen you on in awhile. 6-7 hours a day is a little too extreme too. That's almost 200 hours a month. It's like you wake up at 12 AM and play RPGsurf and RPGsurf ONLY until dinner time.   

I never really seen you once attempt to help out the server too. I don't think you're ready for mod. Also Elegance and sippingteainyourhood is the same person. 

All love though, don't want to cause any beef due to a mod application.
just do your thing

and dont assume that im not active 
i play more than 6-7 hours
i wake up at 11 am and stop playing at 10-11 pm
go ahead and check my steam profile

im okay with anything

Thank you for the honest reply.  Wink
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN