Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KZ Mod App

Name: Wallace

IGN [In Game Name]: deprived / maniac / Juuzou

Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deprivedqq

Why do you want to become a moderator: I feel as though the number of active moderators in KZ has greatly decreased due to it being school season (non-vacation period). As I am enlisting in NS soon, I have a lot of time on my hands and hope to help these moderators that are unable to be active in KZ to maintain order throughout the server, yet assist players in need and ensure they still have fun. I believe I am a suitable candidate to be a moderator in KZ as I have been playing it for 3-4 years and therefore have quite a lot of experience in this game mode.

How many hours a week can you play: 30 hours for KZ alone

Any past experience as a mod on any game: Ex-RthaurG RPG Surf Moderator, kz-endo Moderator, Allan's KZ server Admin

+rep gud player
also his dick is bigger than a monitor

+rep,he's a really good kz player,in early 2017 he managed to get like 3 WRs in 128 tick and he's the first one to get a WR in SEA.As a friend of him,i think deprived is a really reliable person,he has a wide knowledge of KZ as well,i think he will be a good mod for this server and help the server to develop

+rep pro kz player, no life 24/7 on kz.

Yo you can only apply for 1 server If I'm correct. Make up your mind RPG Surf or KZ.

+rep pro player and helpful

+rep knows his stuff and is able to teach people some advanced techs

+rep legit lj tryhard but wont even teach me smh
also im gay