Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mod abuse

IGN : isolatedsheep
Steam id link:i dont have it 
Reason for reporting: i tot i get unban n join the server.i play like 15minutes n i get ban(reason:aimbot) without any proof.nice mod abuse
Any proof: 

You weren't unban, the sourcebans were reset due to a malfunction in the plugin, which resulted in the false ban of many players, zeddy decided to reset the sourceban instead.
So technically saying you're still banned, and this isn't any mod abuse.

(04-07-2020, 10:25 AM)Loonatic Wrote: You weren't unban, the sourcebans were reset due to a malfunction in the plugin, which resulted in the false ban of many players, zeddy decided to reset the sourceban instead.

mod falsely banned me n i didnt get any unban

and pls stop falsely banned innocent i m really disappointed about the quality of the mod

I am not a mod in Multimod, I have 0 clue what you have done in the past or now. I am just here to reply to your thread.
If you were falsely banned, you can always apply for an appeal.

(04-07-2020, 10:44 AM)The Incendiary Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 10:25 AM)Loonatic Wrote: You weren't unban, the sourcebans were reset due to a malfunction in the plugin, which resulted in the false ban of many players, zeddy decided to reset the sourceban instead.

mod falsely banned me n i didnt get any unban

and pls stop falsely banned innocent i m really disappointed about the quality of the mod

swagger did say that bunny falsely banned you when showing proof of a video but then the appeal isnt accepted or anything yet, so ur ban is still on going , will need to wait til bunny reply or else.. i know swagger is a headmod of mmod but still , need to wait since bunny is the one that banned you i guess.

(04-07-2020, 10:55 AM)Loonatic Wrote: I am not a mod in Multimod, I have 0 clue what you have done in the past or now. I am just here to reply to your thread.
If you were falsely banned, you can always apply for an appeal.

he did apply for an appeal, they are still discussing it.
                                                    Steam: yoko ,  Discord: yoko#2002

[Image: source.gif]

I was just following directions and rebanning a list of players that were previously banned in-game.

Your unban appeal has not been accepted yet.

(04-07-2020, 11:26 AM)Iso The S I M P Wrote: I was just following directions and rebanning a list of players that were previously banned in-game.

Your unban appeal has not been accepted yet.

alright.i m sorry n i apologise that i report u as mod abuse

why is ur ign isolated sheep? LOL.

Nice mod abuse. Kek.
Because he isolated sheep.

Come on he was just on tp view.
Salty salty
Age is just a number, jail is just a room