Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KZ mod application (reapply)

Name: Jason Yong
IGN [In Game Name]: xhi/Xhirox
Steam Id: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/_phone_6                                
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: To help out people stucked on certain jumps , and to keep the server under control to prevent any voice spammings etc. I can guide people throughout the map as well as I am very experienced in KZ. Sometimes the timeleft are too short for long/hard maps and i could extend the time for ppl that are still doing the map.
How many hours a week can you play: Around 3 hours per day as I like to grind maps
Any past experience as a mod on any game:Ex-mod for everest KZ , Was a mod for zeddy before the reset

+rep actually has a brain to do wat he says

(04-01-2020, 08:10 AM)xhi Wrote: Name: Jason Yong
IGN [In Game Name]: xhi/Xhirox
Steam Id: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/_phone_6                                
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: To help out people stucked on certain jumps , and to keep the server under control to prevent any voice spammings etc. I can guide people throughout the map as well as I am very experienced in KZ. Sometimes the timeleft are too short for long/hard maps and i could extend the time for ppl that are still doing the map.
How many hours a week can you play: Around 3 hours per day as I like to grind maps
Any past experience as a mod on any game:Ex-mod for everest KZ , Was a mod for zeddy before the reset

+1

+rep good guy pro kz playerr

+rep pro

+rep experienced kz player , friendly and helpful
[Image: raw]

+rep best man for the job
Idea Mana Idea

(04-01-2020, 08:13 AM)2 iguana per second Wrote: +rep actually has a brain to do wat he says

nn
Checked by nn

+1 his strafes are wider than my future <3

Mod application accepted. Congratulations on getting mod on the KZ server. Your mentor will be Rice/Lolicop,