Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello ya bois

Hi,
i am my games moment ya bois 
i am super pro ze player 
i love this sv so much with all my heart

God of ze,

MGM

when did "learn your lesson" turn into discord ban evading i dont think thats learning your lesson
why are you ban evading?
answer this 2 simple questions
[Image: gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5...zbAKChGzbA]

(04-02-2020, 05:36 AM)lhyf\s Neko Wrote: when did "learn your lesson" turn into discord ban evading i dont think thats learning your lesson
why are you ban evading?

i didn't do anything bois 
my discord lasteset account is bobo and change nick name to my virus corona moment last thing i do is type in spam emojichannel with my cool pepe skin

(04-02-2020, 06:38 AM)My GAMES MOMENT (YOUTUBER) Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 05:36 AM)lhyf\s Neko Wrote: when did "learn your lesson" turn into discord ban evading i dont think thats learning your lesson
why are you ban evading?

my discord lasteset account is bobo and change nick name to my virus corona moment last thing i do is type in spam emojichannel with my cool pepe skin

Didnt Do anything? hmm ?
Advertising youtube channel in discord channel.
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: fubuki.gif.8c905dee3f752a3b4f29cc86792aaeb9.gif]

(04-02-2020, 06:38 AM)My GAMES MOMENT (YOUTUBER) Wrote:
why are you ban evading?

that was still inside the discord server after you were banned so why are you still ban evading

u just go check that ip of new discord account bois u ban me for nothing 2 times already

im asking why are you ban evading y can you not reply such a simple question