Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

Poll: maek 1mpact server modifier
This poll is closed.
hell yea
10.00%
1 10.00%
perhaps
10.00%
1 10.00%
hell yea + zeddy is gay
70.00%
7 70.00%
no
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1mpact's server owner application

wtf 1mpact.. applying for owner app and +rep urself? tf

(03-06-2020, 06:19 AM)twitch.tv/zeddy69 Wrote: Interesting, but what's your plan to pay all the server bills / costs of website etc? I can see you've donated nothing to support the server yet, its not only about time but money as well.

Too many vips and ultra and elite alr.. More than enough to support ur whole shit. Thats why he wont need to support the server with money but he support it with love. Love.. u cant buy or support this without money.
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: fubuki.gif.8c905dee3f752a3b4f29cc86792aaeb9.gif]

(03-06-2020, 07:36 AM)wirgo Wrote: wtf 1mpact.. applying for owner app and +rep urself? tf

(03-06-2020, 06:19 AM)twitch.tv/zeddy69 Wrote: Interesting, but what's your plan to pay all the server bills / costs of website etc? I can see you've donated nothing to support the server yet, its not only about time but money as well.

Too many vips and ultra and elite alr.. More than enough to support ur whole shit. Thats why he wont need to support the server with money but he support it with love. Love.. u cant buy or support this without money.
You actually need money to maintain a good server , get good maps , models , strips , you really think everything is free in life huh

(03-06-2020, 07:11 PM)BJS Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 07:36 AM)wirgo Wrote: wtf 1mpact.. applying for owner app and +rep urself? tf

You actually need money to maintain a good server , get good maps , models , strips , you really think everything is free in life huh
ZeddY have alot of money, but his server still half half.
his maps sometimes bug sometimes good but will still crash but less crash
Models.. Some models are bugs.. that why we need toppi to port .
strips.. that nth to me
i also never say i think everything is free lol.
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: fubuki.gif.8c905dee3f752a3b4f29cc86792aaeb9.gif]

(03-07-2020, 12:22 AM)wirgo Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 07:11 PM)BJS Wrote:

ZeddY have alot of money, but his server still half half.
his maps sometimes bug sometimes good but will still crash but less crash
Models.. Some models are bugs.. that why we need toppi to port .
strips.. that nth to me
i also never say i think everything is free lol.
zeddy scam!
[Image: 631021019200749568.png?v=1]