Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ungag and unmute appeal (PERMANENT)

Name: MYGAMESMOMENT
IGN: MY GAMES MOMENT 
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mygamesmoment/
Why were you muted: (I TYPE !ANTIDOTE 5 TIMES THEN GOT MUTE+ GAG )

Your apology/Reasoning:

SORRY I WON"T DO IT AGAIN I WAS REALLY SORRY for what i done ม I AM WRONG 

I went back to review and review. Thought that I was the wrong person And the mistake is right for me But i want to ask for an opportunity For this little kid
In order to edit and improve I am truly sorry Thank you for your sympathy And thank you for everything

your sincerely,
MYGAMESMOMENT
[Image: QkUzPI][Image: QkUzPI]

(02-20-2020, 08:26 AM)My Games Moment Wrote: Name: MYGAMESMOMENT
IGN: MY GAMES MOMENT 
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mygamesmoment/
Why were you muted: (I TYPE !ANTIDOTE 5 TIMES THEN GOT MUTE+ GAG )

Your apology/Reasoning:

SORRY I WON"T DO IT AGAIN I WAS REALLY SORRY for what i done ม I AM WRONG 

I went back to review and review. Thought that I was the wrong person And the mistake is right for me But i want to ask for an opportunity For this little kid
In order to edit and improve I am truly sorry Thank you for your sympathy And thank you for everything

your sincerely,
MYGAMESMOMENT

[Image: Capture.PNG]

HOW ABOUT NO 
no matter who you spam or what dafuq you do i will give you the fucking attention you want and constantly make sure you stfu
[Image: gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5...zbAKChGzbA]

eh what was that? i heard some illiterate just speak. maybe that's why you got muted in the first place smh.

protip: if you wanna actually try to get unmuted, try not to keep doing dumb shit like ban evading in the discord server. learning how to actually speak english would help; stop using google translate.

don't unmute this retard
[Image: 9eMlUNc.png]

How about no. I was kind when I first met you, I didn't mind your broken English at first and even your shameless advertisement. But you did it so much you are going on my nerves, you are acting like you don't care at all, you create accounts for discord more than a scam bot can, you say you want forgiveness and you learned your mistake but what happened? You did the same shit again and that crosses the line with you. All of this are my personal opinion, that is why I will give you a -rep

And I wish you will not get unmuted and ungagged.
[Image: F61FBFA71ADC3ED156BA22410C50D0E6FE9CCFB0]

-rep
(Don't need to explain why)
[Image: unknown.png]

-rep
Nothing to explain anyway, u see him in discord and in server, the way he talk and type makes us wan to lose our brain cells alr
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: fubuki.gif.8c905dee3f752a3b4f29cc86792aaeb9.gif]

hey boys in discord other account not my account now i only use bobo kids
[Image: QkUzPI][Image: QkUzPI]

hmm thats odd i can count like 4 accounts? so only bobokids is like a really bad lie
[Image: gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5...zbAKChGzbA]

(03-05-2020, 11:54 AM)My Games Moment Wrote: hey boys in discord other account not my account now i only use bobo kids

If you're saying that the other account are not yours and you only use bobo kids, then please explain the other accounts that you have made in the past and recently. 
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
[Image: Untitled-2.png]
Are you saying that the others that I mentioned above are not yours then? If not, then why are the usernames look suspicious? YOU BAN EVADED so many times and the fact that you are saying that you only use "bobokids" and not admitting that you used your previous accounts is quite ironic.
[Image: unknown.png]