Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

ZE Mod application

Name: Justin 

IGN [In Game Name]: 16bit or Toppi

Steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ToppiToppi/

Why do you wan't to become a moderator: Because of the current state of the players of the server. Most of the times there are mic spammers and players just want to make people have a bad time playing, although mods will indeed come and control the situation, it is not so often as they used to because life can be busy. I am aware that there already have been many accepted applications from the previous weeks, but I am here to atleast contribute helping the server have a good experience for players.

I've been playing zeddy server for a few months now and have decent knowledge of it's playerbase. I've lead some maps in the past and have been nice to most of the players. I wanna reduce the spammers of the server and help prevent any toxicity or any form of rule breaking keeping the server in a good state.

Howmany hours a week can you play: About 2 to 4 hours a day for the entire week depending if I have work needed to do in the afternoon or evening.

Any past experience as a mod on any game: Currently part of the Core team of RevenantZ server
[Image: F61FBFA71ADC3ED156BA22410C50D0E6FE9CCFB0]

+rep best skin porter ever.. All salute Toppi!
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: fubuki.gif.8c905dee3f752a3b4f29cc86792aaeb9.gif]

+1, I don't need to explain why since I know you well enough. But Goodluck, since there were a few mods, accepted already

+1 for me, you are a good player, a friend and respectful. And good knowledge at maps... i think you will make it to the team, not gonna say it long, but goodluck with this application.
[Image: 20191107_224329.jpg]

STOP STOP STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE MOD APPS, WE DO NOT NEED MORE MODS, WE ALREADY HAVE 3 TRIAL MODS IN PLACE, LET US FINISH UP THOSE FIRST BEFORE PROCESSING THEM.

Also, please do not apply on a whim basis because, "oh my friend applied so i apply as well", i understand that you are enthusiastic about mods
however, to my knowledge that you are already working on a map will result in you having less hour on the server, not to mention working on weapon skins.
Personally, you are a ok-ish player but the things is with your schedule and life, it will stress you out with Mod duties and cause a imbalance to your life.
Maybe consider finishing up the other businesses before applying for mod.

Give it a good 6 months before applying.

As stated by Netflix, I've accepted quite a few mods recently and they are still in trial mod phase. I can't say much as I've been extremely inactive due to my personal life (Studies,etc), to the best of my belief, you're currently quite packed up with things like modelling weapon skins, etc, and I do not want you to be overloaded with stress and work, I'd recommend you to finish your things and let the current mods handle the situation.

As zeddy is planning to rework the server, I will be strictly managing my mods as well, I might not be active but this is the best I can do.
As now what we need is quality instead of quantity. The more the mods, the harder it will be to manage them.

"Any past experience as a mod on any game: Currently part of the Core team of RevenantZ server"

+rep, at least he has a mic ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° )
[Image: Zeddygaming.PNG]

+1
(^_^)