Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unrightful closet cheating ban

So will my appeal be approved or not? I already showed you video proof of me on the aim_botz map. If that's not enough evidence then please tell me what I need to do to get my unban.

Hi the video evidence is a good place to start, but could you please take a better quality video, ie. not at 120p, I really can’t see whether you’re actually scrolling on your mousewheel as you bhop. Concerning your practice session, the blurry footage makes it hard to see the screen and kill feed (sort of like those cameras that capture UFO’s always have grainy footage).
Beware of the cow

Buy !vip get unban @zeddy

(02-04-2020, 01:24 PM)im play on potato now Wrote: Hi the video evidence is a good place to start, but could you please take a better quality video, ie. not at 120p, I really can’t see whether you’re actually scrolling on your mousewheel as you bhop. Concerning your practice session, the blurry footage makes it hard to see the screen and kill feed (sort of like those cameras that capture UFO’s always have grainy footage).

My apologies, I'll make sure to use a better camera

(02-04-2020, 02:28 PM)BJS Wrote: Buy !vip get unban @zeddy

Too broke to get VIP

You can kinda see that killfeed says PHNIX, not super clear, not sure if this is enough, its your call if you want a more detailed video or if this is enough. I can take a video of me going through every folder on my computer if you want, there's no private or account info in any of the folders anyway.

You can only clearly see the killfeed on 1080p tho

Damm you really play so close to your monitor, you're gonna hurt your retina :d

(02-05-2020, 12:50 PM)Loonatic Wrote: Damm you really play so close to your monitor, you're gonna hurt your retina :d

Works for me, I have really bad eyesight so I got used to a monitor/screen up close

Since the one that banned you have not comment back for a period of time, you deserve to be unban from my perspective with the video evidences and another mod's comment.

Do give us some time until your unban goes through. Thank you.

(02-09-2020, 11:06 AM)✎ Fey | 憎恨✔ | Wrote: Since the one that banned you have not comment back for a period of time, you deserve to be unban from my perspective with the video evidences and another mod's comment.

Do give us some time until your unban goes through. Thank you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FEY, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH

Greetings, apologies for the late reply. Having seen the video, I’m sorry for the wrong ban, but hope you can understand that it was not an unwarranted ban. First of with the non-prime account and 500hrs tracing through walls and flick headshots. After csgo went free, the number of cheaters increased so much that I may have dished out more false positives. I’m sorry for the wrong ban, you’re a great player Buford.
Beware of the cow

Hello, I just want to know the situation of my account's ban currently, if you don't mind tho