Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mod Applications for 1v1 server on zeddy gaming

Stated in the rules that a mic is required to apply for admin. Although I allowed 1 player to apply for admin with the absence of a mic, as I fully trust the player in controlling the server and players are considered well behaved.
But for 1v1 is different, a mic is important for controlling the server, ex: warning players not to ear rape, etc. And from my visits to the 1v1 servers, players are often shouting, arguing, exploiting, playing music, etc.

As for teaching the players, there's nothing much to teach in 1v1. It's an aim server, what can you possibly teach? Asides from how to use !ws, !knife, !gloves, !sm, etc. There isn't much to teach as players usually get on the server to train aim or to hangout.

(02-03-2020, 03:17 PM)Loonatic Wrote: Stated in the rules that a mic is required to apply for admin. Although I allowed 1 player to apply for admin with the absence of a mic, as I fully trust the player in controlling the server and players are considered well behaved.
But for 1v1 is different, a mic is important for controlling the server, ex: warning players not to ear rape, etc. And from my visits to the 1v1 servers, players are often shouting, arguing, exploiting, playing music, etc.

As for teaching the players, there's nothing much to teach in 1v1. It's an aim server, what can you possibly teach? Asides from how to use !ws, !knife, !gloves, !sm, etc. There isn't much to teach as players usually get on the server to train aim or to hangout.
I got a mic but because I'm still a player on 1v1 server not mod. There's no point why I need to talk on 1v1 server when I'm playing. If this application got accepted, I will probably start using mic to tell people stop ear raping or others reason.

But still thanks for all the replies on this post! Thanks  Heart

(02-02-2020, 06:49 PM)johor checkpoint Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 07:31 PM)buNNNy betrefs.com Wrote: IGN [In Game Name]: buNNNy

Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/buNNNy3N
Why do you want to become a moderator: I saw theres ALOTS of hackers in the server since its also non prime. So maybe I can help other mods to ban them. If they are legit hacking I will spec them and be sure they are hacking for sure.
How many hours a week can you play: Depends on the week. If im free maybe 7-10h/week.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: Nope
-rep barely play in the server. also i dont think he his suited to be mod since i have seen him spamming in chat asking and begging for mod and that to me shows that he is still not mature enough to be a mod. few minor pointers also... I never heard him use his mic at all not even once, and when the server is out of control or when someone dosent know how to use !knife or join the group i dont see him taking the innitiative to help them, i feel like he just a weekend patron of the server instead of actually wanting to help
Noted. Thanks for pointing out my mistakes. I will be aware of that.

Heart

Bunnny, You can actually start talking even tho ur not a mod, Start Talking and make people recognise you or maybe try to control the server while your on ur way to becoming mod.
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11090601]

(02-04-2020, 02:14 PM)Wirgo Wrote: Bunnny, You can actually start talking even tho ur not a mod, Start Talking and make people recognise you or maybe try to control the server while your on ur way to becoming mod.

okay Big Grin

thanks for the advice

Application declined.

Kindly re-apply after 1 month.

I feel that you do not have the maturity to handle the server. However do not take this as a permanent rejection. You are active on the server and that is a good thing. Continue helping out even with your limited ability. Keep it up and eventually, you may be accepted.

(02-10-2020, 03:52 AM)✎ Fey | 憎恨✔ | Wrote: Application declined.

Kindly re-apply after 1 month.

I feel that you do not have the maturity to handle the server. However do not take this as a permanent rejection. You are active on the server and that is a good thing. Continue helping out even with your limited ability. Keep it up and eventually, you may be accepted.
I understood that and I will keep that in mind! Thanks.

Heart