Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Head Mod Application

Name:Jeremy

IGN [In Game Name]:Feyz

Steam Id:https://steamcommunity.com/id/SkippyFok/

Why do you wan't to become a moderator:I've been playing in ze server for 10 months and i really enjoying it. The thing is the server is lack of attention like not enough observation that the server is ruined because of toxics/glitchers/trollers and etc.. i'm not saying that the mods are not doing there job but sometimes when i am in the server i am the only one who's there and it's really really hard that you can't do anything when you need something to do on that player so i decided to apply and help the server and also the community yes sometimes i'm being toxic but i'm trying to overcome it because being a mod in the server is not easy because even mods are being trashtalk my emotion is eating me that i didn't realize that so i'm trying to overcome that problem to become better mod and not by the players is the problem i wanna help the server like some of the commands that doesn't need to do by your own decision like voting extend, announcing for restart for particles and many more i know that i am immature sometimes but believe me i'm trying my best to change it for all the players in zeddy... i promise that i'll be responsible... Cheers Big Grin

How many hours a week can you play:It depends but i am active player in zeddy's server believe it or not (3-5hrs)
Any past experience as a mod on any game:Yeah Ex Head Admin in GUC
[Image: ojBflql.gif]

+rep

One of the admins you'd want to have around when playing a difficult map.
 + Daring to take action when players troll or simply don't listen and ruin the round for all.
 + Willing to extend the map. Zeddy has decent player base, but people lack the mentality to play unfamiliar maps, or tend to give up after multiple rounds are lost. So you'd really have to rely on admins. Just in the past week, extends from JD resulted into completion of 3 challenging maps, rarely played. And winning difficult and diverse maps is what makes a ZE server strong.

+rep He cool dude! goodluck getting headmod my friend! lov ya
                                                    Steam: yoko ,  Discord: yoko#2002

[Image: source.gif]

(01-12-2020, 01:24 PM)Wirgo 水 Wrote: +rep He cool dude! goodluck getting headmod my friend! lov ya

When will you apply again? I want to see your mod app someday? Or never? ✌?
       LOLLIPOP

+rep

He is one of the few active mods online and usually goes with the name 'JD' and previously 'Feyz'. He still leads the team when he joins the server, deals with trolls and mic spammers. 
When the team is doorhugging hard, he still stands in the particular spot to defend hoping the rest would come back to defend with him or he usually just back pedal to defend alone.

(01-13-2020, 08:21 AM)KingMagress Wrote: +rep

He is one of the few active mods online and usually goes with the name 'JD' and previously 'Feyz'. He still leads the team when he joins the server, deals with trolls and mic spammers. 
When the team is doorhugging hard, he still stands in the particular spot to defend hoping the rest would come back to defend with him or he usually just back pedal to defend alone.

Thank you Nigmagress!

(01-12-2020, 01:24 PM)Wirgo Wrote: +rep He cool dude! goodluck getting headmod my friend! lov ya

Thankyou!♥

(01-12-2020, 11:19 AM)Waterfowl Wrote: +rep

One of the admins you'd want to have around when playing a difficult map.
 + Daring to take action when players troll or simply don't listen and ruin the round for all.
 + Willing to extend the map. Zeddy has decent player base, but people lack the mentality to play unfamiliar maps, or tend to give up after multiple rounds are lost. So you'd really have to rely on admins. Just in the past week, extends from JD resulted into completion of 3 challenging maps, rarely played. And winning difficult and diverse maps is what makes a ZE server strong.
Thank you! i'll do my best to continue! Smile

+rep jd is doing a good work as a moderator he keeps the server in control. Hoping to see more when you get head mod and as a normal moderator. Goodluck!
       LOLLIPOP

(01-14-2020, 05:25 AM)JayCee Wrote: +rep jd is doing a good work as a moderator he keeps the server in control. Hoping to see more when you get head mod and as a normal moderator. Goodluck!

Thank you! i'll do my best to keep it up my Good Work! Smile

the fuk we already have a headmod on ze

and the fuuuuuuuuuuck is that broken ass english

(01-16-2020, 03:34 AM)Puasaman Wrote: the fuk we already have a headmod on ze

and the fuuuuuuuuuuck is that broken ass english

Sorry sir im not really that good in english