Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Restrict Appeal

In Game Name: Waterfowl
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199000859170/ (STEAM_0:0:520296721)
Why were you banned: Nuked all zombies with ultima at the teleport after the bridge on cosmo
Your apology/Reasoning: The score was already something like 2-12 with us nowhere near close to beating stage 3. Most of us were also getting bored and wanted to change the map. Win by nuking all zombies seemed like a fun idea given that we wouldn't have won anyway. Apologies if anyone was still trying to win the round/map.

I was expecting you to apology but base from your appeal your enjoying that? we're try harding that map and since you guys trolling like everything is nothing. I'm gonna think about your appeal and if you change your mind to make a new thread with a proper appeal i wouldn't mind approving your appeal. 
[Image: ojBflql.gif]

I understand the try-hard nature of the map, but there were just not enough good players at that time. Half of the team was dead by the time we get to bridge. People were not picking all items or even able to survive a single push at the boss. We never got the boss below 20% of it's health.

As a source player, I did enjoy the nuke. After 13 rounds of pain why not have 1-time fun. I do apologies if u or others felt bad about it.

As far as trolling, I didn't abuse any item for any of the past rounds. In fact, I was one of the players try-harding from round 1, when the server had 20-30 people

(12-03-2019, 07:39 AM)Waterfowl Wrote: I understand the try-hard nature of the map, but there were just not enough good players at that time. Half of the team was dead by the time we get to bridge. People were not picking all items or even able to survive a single push at the boss. We never got the boss below 20% of it's health.

As a source player, I did enjoy the nuke. After 13 rounds of pain why not have 1-time fun. I do apologies if u or others felt bad about it.

As far as trolling, I didn't abuse any item for any of the past rounds. In fact, I was one of the players try-harding from round 1, when the server had 20-30 people

I understand how you feel but you know me just following the rules and still you break the rules but this is my favorite motto "Everyone have second chance" so i will uneban you this time.. I hope you learn this lesson and make yourself think and realize that you do something wrong but it's finished now. I will now approve your appeal and uneban you. Have a nice day and cheers!
[Image: ojBflql.gif]

Much appreciated