Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apologies

Apologies to everyone and the people i have hurt/mad at me,
 I am Sincerely Sorry for all this that i have done to you guys, The people who are hurt by me, Im super sorry, I have no idea why i do all this silly and stubborn stuff to hurt you guys, It is not because i wan attention but Doing this somehow make me realise i have caused a very big mistake everyday when i reflect before i was sleeping, i keep asking myself.. why do i have to do this. What do i earn from doing all this. I wish i can punish myself right now for hurting you guys.  Hoping that you all can forgive me for all this.

I am Sincerely Sorry for all this that i have done to you guys, The people who are mad at me, Im super sorry for making stupid decision, Doing stupid stuff without thinking properly,  I Keep asking myself why i do this and etc.. i wish that i can punish myself right now for making you mad at me. Hoping that you all can forgive me for all this.

Lastly, This is for ZeddY^ (Hoping he would read this),
Im truely Sorry For Bring up the past.. Blaming you for all this, Saying that you are bad and saying that you cant handle the server , I wish i can redeem myself, I wish that you would forgive me , i wish that i punish myself for this. 
 I have decided to start a new fresh life. I have decided not to give up , And STRONGLY continue working hard to be accept as a 1v1 mod and Handle the server well. I also wish that you can once think me as a Good Mod In your mind. 

Be Happy In LA, Have Fun right there, Let your dream come true! Continue Fighting Towards your dream and path.

Wish i can be accepted as a mod. Wish i can prove to everyone that im capable of being a mod.. Capable of handling the server. 

Thanks For taking your time reading all this. Think me as a present new guy now!

Have Fun,
Your Sincere,
Yuuko
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: chat.png]