Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unmute

Name: Carl

IGN: XadReax

Steamlink: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843893898

Why were you muted: I don't know, I barely chat in-game and never used mic since i don't have one.

Your Apology/Reasoning: I apologize if i say something bad, I'm sorry

muted in what server?
[Image: gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5...zbAKChGzbA]

(10-27-2019, 06:20 AM)lhyf\s Neko Wrote: muted in what server?

muted in both zombie escape & bhop server..

Oh i remember you , you said you dont have mic ah?
then how come we can hear you Buzzing non stop.

If you dont have mic and you barely talk , why apply for unban? Doesnt make sense at all

(10-29-2019, 05:26 PM)シノン Shino Wrote: Oh i remember you , you said you dont have mic ah?

If you dont have mic and you barely talk , why apply for unban? Doesnt make sense at all

I don't know the buzzing thing since i never use voice, I apply for unmute because it's just bothered me whenever I enter bhop or ze server system says in the the chat "source com - you are muted", I'm just thinking that the source comm thing will affect me in playing.

Well sorry for the trouble if I did that inattentive, believe it or not I don't have a mic and never used voice.

(10-30-2019, 01:39 AM)XadReax Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 05:26 PM)シノン Shino Wrote: Oh i remember you , you said you dont have mic ah?

I don't know the buzzing thing since i never use voice, I apply for unmute because it's just bothered me whenever I enter bhop or ze server system says in the the chat "source com - you are muted", I'm just thinking that the source comm thing will affect me in playing.

Well sorry for the trouble if I did that inattentive, believe it or not I don't have a mic and never used voice.
Next time ask ur friend to help you test the microphone before using mic..
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: chat.png]

then get used to it