Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apply for Moderator

Name : Wong Zhen Hao
In game name : Prince X
Steam id : https://steamcommunity.com/id/99138221/
I want to become a Moderator because i can earn extra credit and learn some disiplin at the same time.
I play almost everyday=everyday at least 4 hour.
i dont have much experince being a mod but i can learn.

I GOT MIC!!!!!!!! LEL

No.
The minimum age required to apply is 15 years old.
Moreover, admins don't earn extra credits or anything. Being a moderator doesn't make you more disciplined. (You spelt disciplined in Malay btw)

make him owner of server now

Literally fuck off. 132IQ seems to be 132 brain cells. First off, learn to read. 14 years old and the requirements are being at least 15 years old. You’re that one kid in the server who seems to suck their own cock more than half the time so that would be 0 hours of actual zombie escape and 5 hours of sucking your own cock per day.

Prince X more like Prince Cess. Yeah, you better learn some discipline before actually being a moderator instead of wasting your time acting like a zombie in a human team being useless.

Plus, thanks for listing your full name Mr Wong Zhen Hao, looks like you’re falling for the standard Zeddy “extra credit” scam. Got a mic? You don’t need that to continue sucking your own cock.
[Image: R7zqDkR.png]

(10-15-2019, 12:50 PM)Prince X Wrote: Name : Wong Zhen Hao
In game name : Prince X
Steam id : https://steamcommunity.com/id/99138221/
I want to become a Moderator because i can earn extra credit and learn some disiplin at the same time.
I play almost everyday=everyday at least 4 hour.
i dont have much experince being a mod but i can learn.

I GOT MIC!!!!!!!! LEL

[Image: elrisitas.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]

WHAT THE FUCK

While zeddy is away and prince x being so active , im starting to suspect this is zeddy undercover