Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Restricted by SHINO

(10-08-2019, 06:37 AM)シノン Shino Wrote: Just stop. Replying this is just gonna make more english mistakes. Lightening btw
just stop here okay? i mean really .you're making yourself look stupid.
well your choice which one do u prefer ban or kick :^) , hmmm , probably ban you for being
Water = Stops all zombie from moving.
Gravity = Pulls all zombie to the middle.
Wind = Creates a small circle around you that pushes the zombie away.
Lightning = Creates a Big circle to prevent zombie from coming in.
S I M I L A R  KEKW.

Ehem, They are items to help humans win, BUT NOT S I M I L A R. Different items different powers , do not call them similar role.
they all deny displacement of zombies, right ?? if you do not realize the similarity between them , it means you do need to go school. there is difference , but they are similar lol. you just showing how bad education you have received that you cant even tell the difference between SIMILAR and SAME , as well as it between RESPECT and FOLLOW.
No wonder you are pissed off when people do not FOLLOW you, cuz you regard it as people do not RESPECT you.
well , may the kingdom last long under your reign, DICKTATOR

Oof Someone is getting saltier i see  Angry

Let me put in more

listen here smart ass.

1: moderators are here to stop retards like you from fucking up the entire server. mods are put in their postions because of the amount of time and experience they have. there is no reason to disrespect and insult them anywhere, ESPECIALLY ON YOUR UNBAN APPEAL.

2. items is a essential part to maps. using the wrong item at the wrong time would probably cost you the round. don't try to act smart by saying all items have the same use, each item has their own purpose. what's the point of having water, wind, lightning, gravity, if 4 water would theoretically have the same effect? if you pick up an item, even though it's not explicitly said in the rules, this means you have a good knowledge of the map so you know when and where to use it. this also means you know what said item does. 

3: a tryhard session means that the server is SPECIFICALLY trying to clear the map. now i'm sorry if no one wants to be your friend, but are you oblivious to your surroundings?

4: you are new here, right? there's no problem in taking the item if you are the first to reach it; just give it to the guy who's asking you to drop. those people have more experience and time on the server than you. i don't care if your parents are getting a divorce. i don't care if you have been sexually abused by your uncle when you were 5 (call +65 6779 0282 if you have been raped by your uncle). just TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT. for all i know, you talk to your parents the way you talked to shino.

i don't care if you reply to this all salty and everything, because i misspelled a certain word, or my grammar is off to your rich-ass british standards.

to summarize in case you are too fucking proud of yourself to read the whole thing:

1: treat people with respect, regardless of who you are talking to.
2. items are important. don't misuse them.
3. tryhard sessions are more sweaty than you in a sauna with 5 overweight guys.
4. being new is not a problem. assuming you are safe from consequences because you are new is, however.
5. you are fucking childish for acting like a 5 year old here. get a sense of maturity please.

and last but not least,

fuck you for causing me to waste 10 minutes of my life typing this.     
[Image: 9eMlUNc.png]

(10-08-2019, 07:42 AM)シノン Shino Wrote: Oof Someone is getting saltier i see  Angry

Let me put in more

this is the last reply, i would like to make this officially.

1. you claimed that I didnt respond and let zombie in , which is a lie. Because i used the item and stopped zombie from getting in.
2. you claimed that you asked nicely , but however i did not feel it so that i kept silent. Then you complaint like "kids never go school", after that I said "like you?"
 It is not as same as what you said "i asked nicely but you fought back , naturally i will flare up ". this is the second lie.

3. Assuming picking up the "water" item disregarding admin request and using it at wrong time or place is against the server rule , you should kick me right after I did that. Instead,you kicked and restricted me right after my fight-back. This has nothing to do with "against the server rule", this is something that against you, it is something personal . I got kicked not because I disrespect the admin decision(cuz if so , i would have no chance to hold it and use it),I got kicked because i did not respect you.

I told you in server already dude
If someone told you to drop the item just do so
just believe in the person who told you to drop it
don't just say he's a dictator and everything
he knows the server and how the people in the server behave

by this i'm not telling you to not take item, don't get me wrong
yes you can take item but do you know where and when to use? how to use it effectively?
just don't be a retard and E take ultima

imagine e picking ultima

what a E-diot

(10-08-2019, 08:14 AM)2Fast4U Wrote: listen here smart ass.

1: moderators are here to stop retards like you from fucking up the entire server. mods are put in their postions because of the amount of time and experience they have. there is no reason to disrespect and insult them anywhere, ESPECIALLY ON YOUR UNBAN APPEAL.

2. items is a essential part to maps. using the wrong item at the wrong time would probably cost you the round. don't try to act smart by saying all items have the same use, each item has their own purpose. what's the point of having water, wind, lightning, gravity, if 4 water would theoretically have the same effect? if you pick up an item, even though it's not explicitly said in the rules, this means you have a good knowledge of the map so you know when and where to use it. this also means you know what said item does. 

3: a tryhard session means that the server is SPECIFICALLY trying to clear the map. now i'm sorry if no one wants to be your friend, but are you oblivious to your surroundings?

4: you are new here, right? there's no problem in taking the item if you are the first to reach it; just give it to the guy who's asking you to drop. those people have more experience and time on the server than you. i don't care if your parents are getting a divorce. i don't care if you have been sexually abused by your uncle when you were 5 (call +65 6779 0282 if you have been raped by your uncle). just TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT. for all i know, you talk to your parents the way you talked to shino.

i don't care if you reply to this all salty and everything, because i misspelled a certain word, or my grammar is off to your rich-ass british standards.

to summarize in case you are too fucking proud of yourself to read the whole thing:

1: treat people with respect, regardless of who you are talking to.
2. items are important. don't misuse them.
3. tryhard sessions are more sweaty than you in a sauna with 5 overweight guys.
4. being new is not a problem. assuming you are safe from consequences because you are new is, however.
5. you are fucking childish for acting like a 5 year old here. get a sense of maturity please.

and last but not least,

fuck you for causing me to waste 10 minutes of my life typing this. 

well , y not you talk to SHINO using the way that you talk to your parents? He is well experienced right ?
wtf, a fucking fun game server has a hierarchy ??
I am new to this server , but i am not new to zombie escape.
No wonder i feel like SHINO is acting like dictator, it should be , cuz this is the nature of the server.
To hell with you !

you talk so much as if you're a big deal and the server will miss you wtf. how long jave you been living in your own little world. this is real life you fucking retard, deal with it. not everyone's gonna bend to your mindset of "heirarchy" and whatnot.

no point replying further, if you're experienced in ze go back to where you came from. we don't need idiots like you to stay here.

(10-08-2019, 08:41 AM)2Fast4U Wrote: no bloody fucking shit this server has a hierarchy, it's just faggots like you are at the bottom of it

Yo bro chill

Alright no more of these bullshits.
The ban will be lifted after 3 days, and as for Shino, I will personally lecture him.
Case closed.

This is an appeal not a thread for any of you to start flaming each other. I take every reports against my admins seriously. I do not appreciate any sorts of aggression in the thread. Aggression from both sides are not appreciated here.