Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

banned for nothing cuz i wallbanged

Name:andy

IGN: (In Game Name):I am Hecker Hacks
Steam link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Iamheckerhacks/
Why were you banned: admin banned me i wasnt even wallhacking and aimlock
Your apology/Reasoning: I know this account is a rank5 account, and zeddy servers are all non-prime allowed. i wasnt even hacking so ill apoligise just for me to get unbanned

(10-06-2019, 07:30 AM)I am Hecker Hacks Wrote: Your apology/Reasoning: I know this account is a rank5 account, and zeddy servers are all non-prime allowed. i wasnt even hacking so ill apoligise just for me to get unbanned

Is it just me, or is this reason some what similar to this.
[Image: Z.png]

(10-06-2019, 09:58 AM)Loonatic Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 07:30 AM)I am Hecker Hacks Wrote: Your apology/Reasoning: I know this account is a rank5 account, and zeddy servers are all non-prime allowed. i wasnt even hacking so ill apoligise just for me to get unbanned

samei think, cuz i cant see that image Sad(

the ban was that i wallbanged him thru a wall where the spawn was and there was that time that i headshot wallbanged him becuz i saw his gun/muzzle and there was a time where they cant see me thru the glass but i can see them so Sad( GG

Nope. I banned you after spectating you for more than 15 rounds. Initially I thought it could be luck that you were pre-aiming the area where they might be going (Players spawned behind a huge wall).

However, you seem to be accurate with your "preaim" for every single rounds, without fail. You even double scoped without checking the other side of spawn multiple times. All in all you were wallhacking to me and I would say it's pretty obvious.