Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 unban appeal

IGN: Larky
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198992729788/
Why were you banned: So Rage(the admin) banned me for using aimbot which i didnt even have any, i killed him multiple times, then the third time i killed him i got banned... 
Your apology/Reasoning: I know this account is a rank 1 account, and zeddy servers are all non-prime allowed. 

No. I previously banned your other account as you were hacking in zombie escape.

[Image: 7VxQ8CCVT8KZBvtzwP4xxA.png]

The recent migration of servers caused all the old bans to be lifted. And I cannot see your image loonatic haha
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 

(09-27-2019, 05:17 AM)Loonatic Wrote: No. I previously banned your other account as you were hacking in zombie escape.
[Image: fgZqOGHuTtWDNpwUohvz7g.png]

whaT? There were no rules saying 'You can't cheat/hack in ZE', i checked it by doing !rules...

(09-27-2019, 07:29 AM)Larky Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 05:17 AM)Loonatic Wrote: No. I previously banned your other account as you were hacking in zombie escape.

whaT? There were no rules saying 'You can't cheat/hack in ZE', i checked it by doing !rules...

what kinda reasoning is that, do every server needs to state that you cant cheat? in game? comeon dude ? does CSGO need to start up with a DO NOT CHEAT screen before you play? its common sense dude

(09-27-2019, 07:51 AM)reN hate 64 tick Wrote:

what kinda reasoning is that, do every server needs to state that you cant cheat? in game? comeon dude ? does CSGO need to start up with a DO NOT CHEAT screen before you play? its common sense dude
hEllo is zombie escape gamemode is not like they have 100hp

Does the rules state that admins can't ban hackers in the server? :Smile

Moreover, after your ban, the sourceban glitched and the ban was lifted immediately, you changed your VPN and joined the server again, whereby I banned you again, and now you're here appealing for a different account considering one of your accounts is already banned, making this a ban evasion. Smile

[Image: hG8TZGPYSxaqmbq8cLBDQQ.png]

This appeal is declined as you are banned for hacking & ban evasion. Serve the ban.