Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mmod Moderator

Alright so i have been abused by this mod called Swagger.This dog abuses me cus he hates me for talking shit about him.But you see here.He starts the war with the dumbess shit in the world.I have a story from today that i am now 3 days banned in the server.So the story goes like this...

I killed an innocent which was doing a traitorous act which is in the number 5 rule of the game.I killed him and the very next round i got a 3 round slay.I asked why am i slayed becouse the person i killed forgived me and he saied no need to be slayed.But he still did and ignored me and kicked me 3 times and say Read The Rules.I copy pasted the rules in the chat for about 5 times and he ignored me so i spamed it to get his attention and he gagged me for 99999.After that he threat me with the I can Ban you.I did not care becouse i was really kind at start then he ruined my day.All the rest of the mods abuse me but i deal with it cus they are kind and funny so i laugh sometimes.But Swagger is the Dog Shit that i wished he was never Borned.

Alright so i have been abused by this mod called Swagger.This dog abuses me cus he hates me for talking shit about him.But you see here.He starts the war with the dumbess shit in the world.I have a story from today that i am now 3 days banned in the server.So the story goes like this...

I killed an innocent which was doing a traitorous act which is in the number 5 rule of the game.I killed him and the very next round i got a 3 round slay.I asked why am i slayed becouse the person i killed forgived me and he saied no need to be slayed.But he still did and ignored me and kicked me 3 times and say Read The Rules.I copy pasted the rules in the chat for about 5 times and he ignored me so i spamed it to get his attention and he gagged me for 99999.After that he threat me with the I can Ban you.I did not care becouse i was really kind at start then he ruined my day.All the rest of the mods abuse me but i deal with it cus they are kind and funny so i laugh sometimes.But Swagger is the Dog Shit that i wished he was never Borned.