Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

App for mod in zeddys 1v1 server

Name: Nikolai Francis
IGN [In Game Name]: FliPpyDy_Flap
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318849057/                     
Why do I wan't to become a moderator:
I wanna help the other moderators to ban, mute, and punish players who are misbehaving in this server. I want the server to be toxic free and discipline them if they are. Since I have nothing else better to do and I've spent most of my time playing the server, I mostly know all the players here since I've spent 38hrs playing this server. Overall I want the server to be successful so that players could Have a wonderful time competing with each other and be toxic free. 

How many hours a week can you play: 
I play about 5 to 6 hrs a week.

Any past experience as a mod on any game:
I have no experience of being a mod or an admin whatsoever, but will learn if given a chance to be one.                          

+1 from me very active and kind guy.
he's very very active

you need more than that fam

38 hours is rookie number. How is that most of your time playing on the server?
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 

(07-30-2019, 07:07 PM)フェイ Fey Wrote: -1

you need more than that fam

I actually got that wrong I play about 3-4 hours a day depends on school work.

(07-31-2019, 12:57 AM)Swäggermeister Wrote: 38 hours is rookie number. How is that most of your time playing on the server?

It's actually 50+ now I just said 38 coz I was holding it back and that I don't sound like a show off.

(07-29-2019, 05:22 PM)яєи. Wrote: +1 from me very active and kind guy.
he's very very active

thanks fam

(07-25-2019, 01:16 PM)☺♠♠FliPpyDy_Flap♠♠☺ Wrote: Name: Nikolai Francis
IGN [In Game Name]: FliPpyDy_Flap
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318849057/                     
Why do I wan't to become a moderator:
I wanna help the other moderators to ban, mute, and punish players who are misbehaving in this server. I want the server to be toxic free and discipline them if they are. Since I have nothing else better to do and I've spent most of my time playing the server, I mostly know all the players here since I've spent 38hrs playing this server. Overall I want the server to be successful so that players could Have a wonderful time competing with each other and be toxic free. 

Any past experience as a mod on any game:
I have no experience of being a mod or an admin whatsoever, but will learn if given a chance to be one.                          

You claim to have played for 50+ hours. And you say you play 3-4 hours per day. So you have been playing for basically 1 and a half weeks.
You are a fairly new player, you don't know everyone yet.

-rep

it's actually 50000 hours now I just said 50+ coz I was holding it back and that I don't sound like a show off.
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 

Accepted as trial mod.

Kindly claim your mod powers from Zeddy.