Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Applying for Mod

Name: Law
In Game Name: bylaw
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fixthislag/
Why do you want to become a moderator: The reason I want to become a moderator is by the reason of the ZE players that sometimes really like to spam their mic and sometimes they also doing unreasonable things like disgrace other ZE player, and that's why I need to have access to become moderator mute or kick them to keep away from getting uncontrol problem.
How many hours a week can you play: Depends on my school timetable, but I'm really active in ZE, almost everyday.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: I still haven't got any experience as a mod, but this will be my first time as a Mod in Zeddy ZE server, and I'll do my best.

Neutral.
Although Bylaw can be a good leader, I've caught him boosting, griefing multiple times and trimming defenders/good players.
I'll wait for other's comment before acting upon this application.

I've seen this guy lead the server before and he was doing great with it, i think zeddy server really need a new mod because sometimes admins are not online and a lot of mic spam in the server and i think he is going to be a great mod.

Neutral

-1 troller

Neutral leaning to -1

Not yet ready and needs more improvement is only what I can say.

-1 / -rep Why? because you are
-Troller
-Mislead

for now i will give neutral... 

becoz sometimes mislead and talking to much when other leader is leading..
but i think he can change those mistake and be a good guy to people and community server in the future..
aite peace yow.. Big Grin