Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mod/jo unfair mute and gag

I got muted by admin/moderator jo without warning for playing music despite having the vote yes music from previous admins, I got gagged by jo as well for speaking my rights as he redeems it as complains in 18+server 1v1. Please do give him a proper punishment or trial. An admin should always have a vote for others asking for music/ or admin should ask majority of server if they wanted music not mute immediately, and if people don't like they have the rights to use !sm. If admin/moderator does not respect others, he shall not had the right to do such thing on his own without a reason(If he don't like it, then he can't do anything unless it is annoying everyone)
Swearing? ungag , Playing music despite it is 18+ server with a little of sexual sounds(s3rl hentai) immediately muted.
Moderator Jo also called me a kid for arguing rights .

They had no rights, they had no say.
And they longed to be free one day
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 

Who was the previous admin who allowed you to play music?

Let me explain why I muted and gagged you.

Firstly, the reason why I muted you is because the thing that you were playing certainly does not count as proper music that others usually play. If you think that the blaring of irritating and unnecessary “music” is fun to you, I seriously urge you to reconsider your choice of even playing “music”.

Secondly, the fact that after I already told you to just post a thread here if you’ve felt you have been unjustly muted, you persisted in complaining and calling me “a piece of shit” and “bloody cunt”. Despite continuous attempts to explain why I muted you and asking you to post here and not just spamming the chat with futile complaints, I warned that I would have to go gag you. After the warning, you challenged me by daring me to gag you, hence I did. Taking into account disrespect and threatening of moderator, I acted accordingly.

Thirdly, the mute was only 30 minutes. You really didn’t have to make a big fuss about it. Serve the mute and done. I acted based on what is right and best for the server, not just because one individual wanted to have selfish fun.
Once done it cannot be undone. Think twice.

(06-12-2019, 09:49 AM)jo Wrote: After the warning, you challenged me by daring me to gag you, hence I did. Taking into account disrespect and threatening of moderator, I acted accordingly.

Should I close this appeal now? Before I go and check the chat logs for 1 v 1 server, If I see any sort of actions stated by Jo, this will not be just a mute, but a ban.
I'll wait for your reply whether to close this appeal or you want to continue this.

(06-12-2019, 10:28 AM)Loonatic Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 09:49 AM)jo Wrote: After the warning, you challenged me by daring me to gag you, hence I did. Taking into account disrespect and threatening of moderator, I acted accordingly.

Should I close this appeal now? Before I go and check the chat logs for 1 v 1 server, If I see any sort of actions stated by Jo, this will not be just a mute, but a ban.
I'll wait for your reply whether to close this appeal or you want to continue this.
I already stated its only s3rl music, he deems it as inappropriate , as I dared him to gag me, as I did file a complain. I did have a previous admin with me which is most likely to be stiffy

This is my own suggestion, If you want to ban me, your choice. The rules did state mic spam as did not state can't play music which is 2 different things, if you do not want music to be played please be specific about having rules of mic spam and playing music are not allowed, or at least had an auto bot kick like other servers. If you want to call yourselves a community server, then act like one, don't be a prick just because you have the power to, instead why not just ban the cheaters that is blatantly cheating in servers/ closet cheaters

So are you telling me your suggestion is to challenge moderators, calling them '' a piece of shit '' and '' bloody cunt ''? Mate how about you fix up your manners before giving any '' suggestion ''.
If you felt unfair being muted for playing music, why not ask first instead of cursing the moderator? Wink)

And, music is allowed on 1v1, but If a moderator muted you, don't curse/challenge a moderator, that's your own fault. Take this as an advice, and the mutes are always session mutes unless it was a permanent mute, so just serve it.
I don't ban players for mic spam unless they dare challenge me after I told them to stop, the reason for most ban is challenging/provoking moderators.

As the mute has expired, I will now close this appeal, don't make the same mistake again.