Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Acelot's mod application

Star 
Name: Andrei

IGN [In Game Name]: (acelot)퀸시

Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/merlidoodle/     

Why do you wan't to become a moderator: I’ve been trying to apply moderator for the past servers of zeddys and of course I failed everytime. Being young and unexperience were my flaws back then. But now, I got the experience. For me the server still lacks moderators or admins because theres some times in that moderators are not online even if there's shit happening inside the servers. (Been there hehe) I think this would be a perfect opportunity to apply and be actually a moderator.

How many hours a week can you play: 4-8 hours a day (Sundays can be a little bit busy)

Any past experience as a mod on any game: Well is being a vip counts? Jk I havent and this would be my first mod job if ever I got accepted in

Hello Andrei,

So what makes your current mod application stands out from the previous applications? You mentioned experience wise, but other than that what qualities do you have to be a moderator?

Also, I have seen that you only joined back recently. Haven't really seen you that much, but what will your playing hours be? (GMT+8)
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 

(06-09-2019, 07:16 AM)Angela Wrote: Hello Andrei,

So what makes your current mod application stands out from the previous applications? You mentioned experience wise, but other than that what qualities do you have to be a moderator?

Also, I have seen that you only joined back recently. Haven't really seen you that much, but what will your playing hours be? (GMT+8)

I may not have been a mod but I know that I have the knowledge for being moderator by just looking and learning from the game itself. Being a moderator can be challenging, there could be varieties of players in the game rn. I think for the server the first quality that a moderator should have is that they are firm and also still fun to play with. They should still have that "administrating" attitude or mindset despite the joy and fun that a moderator is having in the server. Another one is that a moderator should be trustworthy of course, they shouldn't be the ones who are breaking the rules and regulations of the server. 

I was playing back then when RthaurG was still up and was brought back again by anon then got shut down again.(Just sayin') I could play the whole day and night but exact times may be 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 9pm. I can also check the server in the morning. There are actually quite some players at that time that are really toxic. Just like what I said in the application my sundays can be really full becuase of family and other stuff.

Is this guy even really experienced?

(06-09-2019, 11:57 AM)?????? Wrote: Is this guy even really experienced?

Not gonna argue, but I do appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

(06-09-2019, 01:30 PM)(acelot)퀸시 Wrote:

you have no right to argue with mod/admin lol.. what fluxie say was right..

(06-09-2019, 09:33 AM)(acelot)퀸시 Wrote:

I may not have been a mod but I know that I have the knowledge for being moderator by just looking and learning from the game itself. Being a moderator can be challenging, there could be varieties of players in the game rn. I think for the server the first quality that a moderator should have is that they are firm and also still fun to play with. They should still have that "administrating" attitude or mindset despite the joy and fun that a moderator is having in the server. Another one is that a moderator should be trustworthy of course, they shouldn't be the ones who are breaking the rules and regulations of the server. 

I was playing back then when RthaurG was still up and was brought back again by anon then got shut down again.(Just sayin') I could play the whole day and night but exact times may be 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 9pm. I can also check the server in the morning. There are actually quite some players at that time that are really toxic. Just like what I said in the application my sundays can be really full becuase of family and other stuff.

tbh.. i agree with angela.. i seldom see you around.. even tho i play mmod more than jailbreak.. but when i go to jailbreak.. i sometimes dont even see you online at all..

(06-10-2019, 04:42 AM)mellow Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 01:30 PM)(acelot)퀸시 Wrote:

you have no right to argue with mod/admin lol.. what fluxie say was right..

(06-09-2019, 09:33 AM)(acelot)퀸시 Wrote:

tbh.. i agree with angela.. i seldom see you around.. even tho i play mmod more than jailbreak.. but when i go to jailbreak.. i sometimes dont even see you online at all..
 Yes, so thats why I told you not gonna argue right? HAHAHAHA well respected thoughts no worries

Returning players applying for mod straight away leaves me a bad aftertaste thinking their experience is going to instant get them mod.

Went through with the mods , general feedback is you're too new
for now , try to play back more and apply back when you're familiar with the current community.
Please apply back in a month's time.
Rejected and closed
Jailbreak is fun!

(06-11-2019, 03:41 AM)Slayavain Wrote: Returning players applying for mod straight away leaves me a bad aftertaste thinking their experience is going to instant get them mod.

Went through with the mods , general feedback is you're too new
for now , try to play back more and apply back when you're familiar with the current community.
Please apply back in a month's time.
Rejected and closed

Noted. Thank you for the advice!