Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ze Moderator Application (Feyz)

Alright, here's my critique.

Based on the polls I made, you're not that well-known/respected in the server, maybe you should communicate more. Based on my informants, you only communicate to Haise? You have to communicate more, I will be expecting that, I would probably be on my alternative accounts to keep an eye on this.

Other than that, I don't really see many flaws from you. But I've seen misleading before, this I do not mind as no one is perfect. ^^ All you can do now is improve even more. But of course there's still players who doesn't support you being mod applications, that I don't know why, but maybe you should be more open to make friends.

This moderator application is accepted, and you will be placed as a trial-moderator for 3 weeks of time, until then I will be on my alternative accounts or my main account and supervise you. Any sorts of abuse will be punished strictly by me.
Please be noted as the moderator team here doesn't have much commands, and based on your reply if someone were to disobey the rules, it is not your decision to ban them or what. Mic spammers/Chat spammers will be gagged/muted instead of getting ban, If someone really crosses the line, then you will message me and I will personally give the player a ban.

You can add Zeddy and claim your trial-moderator from Zeddy. Congratulations.
Your admin mentor will be Shiko but of course if you have problem you can ask me as well.

(06-22-2019, 11:51 AM)Loonatic Wrote: Alright, here's my critique.

Based on the polls I made, you're not that well-known/respected in the server, maybe you should communicate more. Based on my informants, you only communicate to Haise? You have to communicate more, I will be expecting that, I would probably be on my alternative accounts to keep an eye on this.

Other than that, I don't really see many flaws from you. But I've seen misleading before, this I do not mind as no one is perfect. ^^ All you can do now is improve even more. But of course there's still players who doesn't support you being mod applications, that I don't know why, but maybe you should be more open to make friends.

This moderator application is accepted, and you will be placed as a trial-moderator for 3 weeks of time, until then I will be on my alternative accounts or my main account and supervise you. Any sorts of abuse will be punished strictly by me.
Please be noted as the moderator team here doesn't have much commands, and based on your reply if someone were to disobey the rules, it is not your decision to ban them or what. Mic spammers/Chat spammers will be gagged/muted instead of getting ban, If someone really crosses the line, then you will message me and I will personally give the player a ban.

You can add Zeddy and claim your trial-moderator from Zeddy. Congratulations.
Your admin mentor will be Shiko but of course if you have problem you can ask me as well.

Thanks! i'll do my best and improve what i've lacking right now!