Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

xhum0n's Moderator Application

Name: Kai
IGN: xhum0n
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xhum0n/
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: Would like to join the admin team to ensure a fun and conducive environment for players to enjoy on the server. Recently been more active on the server and have seen incidents of freekilling (myself included) go unchecked, so hope I will be able to do my part in handling these cases.

How many hours a week can you play: 4-5 on weekends

Any past experience as a mod on any game: Used to moderate Zeddy's Jailbreak in 2018 before it went on hiatus for awhile.
Collar full of chemistry 

-rep

Hum0n used to be my favourite staff member and is definitely fit to be a Moderator. But due to the amount of staff members Zeddy already has in place for Jailbreak together with the fact that you are only able to be online on weekends. it really doesn't work out in this situation.
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 

+rep
I've seen him in action handling the server first hand and I feel he really has the ability to help keep the server a friendly and fun environment. Even though he might seem like a very joking type of guy, he really never fails to step up when the time is needed and be serious when it is time to be serious. In addition, although he might have a very tight schedule offline, he really puts in the extra effort to take time and get on the server and I really respect that.

(05-26-2019, 02:02 AM)BOT Adam Wrote: +rep
I've seen him in action handling the server first hand and I feel he really has the ability to help keep the server a friendly and fun environment. Even though he might seem like a very joking type of guy, he really never fails to step up when the time is needed and be serious when it is time to be serious. In addition, although he might have a very tight schedule offline, he really puts in the extra effort to take time and get on the server and I really respect that.

I've not even seen you on the server since it started a few months ago, and I definitely feel that you have no rights stating your opinion due to you not playing on the server enough. How do you know if he puts in the extra effort to get on, if you don't even get on?

This is mainly due to humon's ability to commit to the server. Sure, I've seen him in 2017 when he was a mod, and was very active and was the nicest mod we had. He managed the freekills well and was overall a good jailbreak player and a positive impact. However, since Humon is currently serving the country for 5 days a week, he does not get on really often and we can only see him on the weekends. The jailbreak mod team right now has 9-10 ish mods with some trial mods, and most of us are on daily for more than a few hours. I'm not implying that in order to be a mod you need to play 24/7 no life but maybe you can try applying after you have finished serving the country. Take the weekends to rest and don't csgo! Hope to see your next application soon.

TL;DR - Humon go NS, Humon Inactive, although Humon nice mod, apply again soon

I would welcome you more as a player than a moderator now as you have the duty to serve the nation, and that means you would not have as much time.

Unless you give me a strong enough reason that will differentiate yourself from the other mods application.

Gitgud and suck Green camo thumbs kappa
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I’ll reapply after my service is done!
Collar full of chemistry 

Application denied and closed.
Age is just a number, jail is just a room