Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nyub mod application

Name: Evaan Chua
IGN [In Game Name]:★Nyub™ ★
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/istillluvu                       
Why do you want to become a moderator: I have been playing jb since rthaurg and when zeddy started his server, i was followed. I hope to make jb a fun and enjoyable experience for all players, both old and new. I believe that I can help ensure there is no breaking of jb rules as well as help new players learn to play jb. I have saw many of the old mods and have been inspired by them to help make the server be a fun and enjoyable place. I feel that i have learnt from many of the experienced mods and wardens and believe that i can contribute to help the players in the server as well.
How many hours a week can you play: I can play about 2 to 3 hours a day on weekdays, and much more during the hols, i used to play from 8am to about 7pm, with some breaks scattered in between, but i can guarentee i can get bout 5 to 6 hrs a day during the holidays.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: Nope, but i feel I have gotten ample experience as I have played jb for close to 4 or 5 years

Nyub is an old player and is respected in the community. But you only joined back a few days ago, give some time.

-rep.
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 

Placed on hold.
I have seen you active for the past few days, but I would like to see the commitment into the server over the coming weeks.
Age is just a number, jail is just a room