Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ozys' Application

Name: Ozys

IGN: Ozys
Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ozys

Why do you want to become a moderator:
The bhop server is currently, afaik, the only bhop server in the whole SEA and that results in a plenitude number of players (especially ever since the other servers were shut down). With the incredibly high number of players, from what I've noticed, the amount of moderators there are are way too few to manage and enforce the rules properly. I've seen couple of regulars being incredibly toxic and spammed voice chat with insults/cuss words/racist remarks (I can give you a name). This obviously bothers and discourages new players trying to join/stay as they are constantly being put in a toxic environment upon arrival, not to mention some regulars/old players who keep talking down on them, further discouraging them to ever learn/enjoy bhop itself (and I'll be completely honest here as to avoid any unnecessary future conflicts, yes I've lashed out once or twice in the server due to said players, but I can promise you that I will not repeat it as I was caught up in the heat of the moment, you have my word). I've been bhopping for a bit over 2 years, on and off, and I can't stand seeing new players being talked down on as I, including everyone, started from that point too. I want to enforce the rules there is and uphold them with pride to create an environment where players, both old and new, can enjoy the game without any unnecessary/unpleasant disturbances. I strongly believe I can help in creating a much friendlier environment on the server by giving warnings whenever a misconduct is done by players, and also by actually giving punishment to those who refuse to listen if deemed necessary.

How many hours a week can you play:
I'm currently still in uni and have other stuff to take care of, so when semester starts I can probably only play for around 5-10 hours a week. In holiday season (right now) I can play for more than 14 hours a week.

Any past experience as a mod on any game:
I used to mod couple of servers on CS 1.6 back then. No experience as a community mod on CS:GO but I do have a LAN server so I'm a little bit familiar with sourcemod if that counts.

Additional note: one of the modules in my laptop (the one connected to the audio cable) is broken atm so I can't use my mic on my laptop and will probably take me about a month 'til I get it fixed, I can use my phone if needed for voice chat though (if it's related to discord or other similar apps).